1 September 2014

Hyderabad brides-to-be ! You cannot miss this !

Hola !

I know this has been quite a long time that something happened on this space. I will not make any "caught up with work and lot of travelling" excuses and be honest with you. I procrastinated this ! And there is no other valid reason. From September, you will see more coming up here in this space. And specially for the brides to be - bookmark us!

Time to stop my rant and getting straight into business!

All the brides to be from Hyderabad, here is some good news for you. Sabyasachi Hyderabad store is organising a bridal trunk show on the 4 and 5 September 2014 showcasing Sabyasachi's new bridal collection launched in August in the Indian Couture Week 2014. So all the girls who are getting married in October, November and December - make your appointments NOW ! You can take appointments by calling 040 66565156. The bridal trousseau is not only for the brides, it is for the grooms as well. I know men hate shopping ! But try to take them along as well. Do check their facebook page here for more details.




This years collection is all about "Vintage" with gorgeous detailing with zardosi and sequins. Are you the experimental bride ? Are you the bride who wants only and only THE red lehenga? Or are you the bride who is all about subtle colors? All of you will find something that fits your choice.

Dont get me started on the sarees please ! They are my personal favorite ! The styling was so perfect that if I were the bride, I would just do copy-paste. The hair, the accessories, the make up - It was just perfect. And I am so so glad that we are back to doing the middle partition for hair. The side partition with fringes/bangs ( I do not understand the difference ) have been for almost a decade and I am FED UP. The middle partition gives a total new look to your face. The best example is Vidya Balan ! Brides, do try the new look once and check if it suits your face for your day.

I suggest that all the brides must visit this trunk show once. Even if it is not within your budget ! YES ! Even if you are not buying it, you can see and take inspirations for your lehanga. And you can incorporate your favorite things into your customised one. Same holds for the sarees as well. There are many many ways to do it. Do write to me at andcelebrates@gmail.com if you need any more suggestions on how to mix and match or leave your comment below. Also, I would love to accompany you to the trunk show and will be right through your bridal shopping ( only if you want me to ! Mail me and we will talk in detail )

A sneak peak into Indian Couture Week 2014 which might be a part of the trunk show.





Do comment and let me know what you think - Good, bad or ugly ! I will take it all. And do subscribe to my blog - lot many posts coming up on everything about shopping and celebrating !

Stay Happy folks !